Guess who’s got over 100 followers??? Me!!! Thank you all ever so much for taking the time to read, like, comment on and follow my blog. I love my little corner of the internet and have enjoyed spending another month sharing my stories and recipes with you. You can like The Gammon Kitchen’s Facebook page to see more.
A few things that happened in May:
- I tried Pizza GoGo. Let’s just say Domino’s have nothing to worry about as they won’t be losing my custom.
- I ate an Indian takeaway for breakfast.
- I watched the entire previous 5 seasons of Game of Thrones in the space of a month and now have to wait for the next episodes with the rest of the peasants.
- I had the worst case of flu known to man. Or so it felt.
- I rediscovered Ben & Jerry’s Cookie Dough ice cream and couldn’t be happier about it.
And here’s all the blog posts from the past month, in case you missed any.
Recipe: Berry Rose Smoothie / Recipe Review: Byron’s Ronaldo Burger / Recipe: Rocky Roads / What I Ate In A Day #8 / Recipe: Courgetti With Pesto Chicken, Mushrooms and Goat’s Cheese / Jamie’s Food Revolution 2016 / Recipe: Chicken, Leek and Mushroom Risotto / Recipe: Easy Cinnamon Swirls / My Cookbook Collection / Recipe: 3 Ingredient Asparagus Brunch / How To Spot A Foodie
I hope all you lovely people have had a wonderful month filled with delicious food and lots of fun!